As you get started with Backblaze B2 Cloud Storage, these tips and resources will get you on the right track to best serve your needs with cloud storage.
What can you do with simple, reliable, affordable Backblaze B2?
- Backup, archive, or sync servers, VMs, and NAS devices.
- Store and share videos, images, and audio.
- Replace tape backup and archive systems (LTO).
- Host and serve documents, photos, videos, and other web content.
- Build apps that demand affordable, reliable cloud storage.
For Experienced Cloud Storage Users
If you’re a developer or have more experience using cloud storage, these resources are built to help guide your onboarding.
- “12 Backblaze B2 Power Tips for Experts and Developers.”
- How to Download and Extract Data From a Backblaze B2 Snapshot.
- Mobile Phone Verification for Backblaze B2.
Have a NAS You’d Like to Link to Backblaze B2?
Would you like to get more out of your Synology or QNAP NAS? These posts enable you to easily extend your local data storage to the cloud.
- “How to Connect Your Synology NAS to Backblaze B2 Cloud Storage.”
- “How to Connect Your QNAP NAS to Backblaze B2 Cloud Storage.”
- “Backing Up FreeNas and TrueNAS to Backblaze B2.”
Looking to Connect an Application With Backblaze B2?
Backblaze B2 has been integrated with a wide range of powerful solutions—including backup, archiving, media management, cloud computing, and many more. These help articles and on-demand webinars walk you through connecting with some of the most popular integrated applications.
- Quickstart Guide for Backup With Backblaze B2 and Veeam Cloud Tier.
- Quickstart Guide for Server Backup With Backblaze B2 and MSP360 MBS (formerly CloudBerry).
- How to Use Fastly CDN With Backblaze B2.
- Quickstart Guide for Flexify.IO to Transfer Data From Amazon S3 to Backblaze B2.
- More quickstart guides for integrations in the Backblaze Knowledge Base.
Want to Migrate Large Data Sets Quickly and Easily?
If you have dozens or even hundreds of terabytes of data, uploading it all or transferring it from another cloud service may take some planning. To learn more about alternate ways to upload your data, check out this guide on data migration tools and strategies.
And if you’d like to quickly move a data set >10 TB, let’s talk about how Backblaze can cover costs for transferring data from Amazon S3 to your Backblaze account.
Didn’t find what you need to get started with Backblaze B2? Ask away in the comments.