If you’re ready to get started with B2 Cloud Storage, these tips and resources will quickly get you up and running with B2.
What can you do with B2, our low-cost, fast, and easy object cloud storage service?
- Creative professionals can archive their valuable photos and videos
- Backup, archive, or sync servers, VMs, and NAS devices
- Replace tape backup systems (LTO)
- Host and serve text, photos, videos, and other web content
- Build apps that demand affordable cloud storage
If you haven’t created an account yet, you can do that here.
Just For Newbies
Are you a beginner to B2? Here’s just what you need to get started.
- B2 for Beginners: Inside the B2 Web interface
- 12 B2 Power Tips for New Users
- How can I upload files to B2?
- How to use B2 data caps & alerts
Developer or Old Hat at the Cloud?
If you’re a developer or more experienced with cloud storage, here are some resources just for you.
- 12 B2 Power Tips for Experts and Developers
- How to download and extract data from a B2 snapshot
- Mobile Phone Verification for B2
Have a NAS You’d Like to Link to the Cloud?
Would you like to get more out of your Synology, QNAP, or Morro Data NAS? Take a look at these posts that enable you to easily extend your local data storage to the cloud.
- How to Connect Your Synology NAS to B2
- How to Connect Your QNAP NAS to B2 Cloud Storage
- A New Twist on Data Backup: CloudNAS
Looking for an Integration to Super Charge the Cloud?
We’ve blogged about the powerful integrations that work with B2 to provide solutions for a wide-range of backup, archiving, media management, and computing needs. The links below are just a start. You can visit our Integrations page or search our blog for the integration that interests you.
- B2 Cloud Storage Roundup
- Backing Up WordPress
- Getting Video Archives Out of Your Closet
- Backblaze Announces B2 Compute Partnerships
Didn’t find what you need to get started with B2? Ask away in the comments.