API documentation provides developers with the necessary information on how to interact with an API, including the input and output parameters, response formats, and error messages. This documentation serves as a reference guide for developers looking to use any of the Backblaze B2 Cloud Storage APIs.
- Authentication: providing account/bucket/file access.
- Bucket Management: creating and managing the buckets that hold files.
- Upload: sending files to the cloud.
- Download: retrieving files from the cloud.
- List: data checking/selection/comparison.
The main difference between the two APIs is that they use different syntax for the various calls.
- Key management
- Pre-signed URLs
- File uploads
The Backblaze Partner API empowers you to programmatically create and manage a large number of Backblaze B2 Cloud Storage accounts and groups within your applications. For more information, click here.