After almost four years in our original office in downtown Palo Alto, it was time to accept that we just couldn’t keep stuffing people in the space.
Now, I’m thrilled to say that we have found and moved into a fantastic new office!
How does our office meet our initial criteria?
Located between Palo Alto, CA and Milbrae, CA
1500-2000 square feet
Same price; bigger space.
Mostly just an open space
One conference room
Good internet access
So-so. Luckily servers in data center.
We Love San Mateo
Not only is downtown San Mateo a quick jaunt off the 101 and 92, and a bustling shopping and restaurant district, but it is also an active hub for tech startups.
A few of the companies located here that we know about:
- Admob: mobile advertising (recently moved after being acquired by Google)
- Backblaze: online backup
- Conduit: toolbar creation
- Coupa Software: eProcurement in the cloud
- Epocrates: PDA medical software
- Fixya: community support site for products
- FreeWheel: video content monetization
- Genius.com: marketing automation
- Greenplum: data warehousing (acquired by EMC)
- Keynote Systems: mobile & internet monitoring
- Lucky Knives: Hal Rucker’s good ideas company
- NexTag: price comparison engine
- Oodle: social online classifieds
- PBworks: online collaboration
- Quantivo: behavioral analytics software
- Redbeacon: local services matchmaker
- Spoke: personal connections management service
- Zeus Technology: software application delivery solutions
Did I miss your hot tech company or one you know about?
Send me an email and I will add it: firstname.lastname@example.org
More Office Pictures