Cancel a Backblaze B2 Account
You can disable a Backblaze B2 account and continue to use Backblaze Personal Backup on your account.
For more information about canceling or deleting a Backblaze Computer Backup account, click here.
- Sign in to your Backblaze account.
- Delete all of the files in your buckets.
You can also delete files using the b2 delete_file_version call.
- Delete your buckets.
You can also delete buckets using the b2 delete_bucket call. If you have many files in the bucket, see Use the B2 Sync Command with the CLI.
- Delete all of your non-master application keys.
- Delete all of your Snapshots.
- In the left navigation menu under Account, click My Settings.
- Clear the checkbox for B2 Cloud Storage.
Your Backblaze B2 account is disabled.
For more information about using the API to delete files, click here.
For more information about using the Command-Line Tool to delete files, click here.