Please check out our jobs page for additional great opportunities at Backblaze.
Backblaze’s online backup support team needs a customer support master to help answer any and all questions from our customers. This position is for the Backblaze Personal Backup service!
Tech Support Representative
Experience in customer or technical support is a big plus, but the intense desire to help protect data and the belief that online backup is a critical component of any backup strategy is paramount.
- Customer service & general tech knowledge.
- Understand Mac and Windows computers and their basic workings.
- Triage problems then clearly and concisely communicate solutions via email.
- Reproduce customer issues in a lab environment.
- Categorize common issues.
- Recognize when to escalate issues.
A few other details:
- This is a full-time position and includes healthcare benefits, a 401K plan, stock options, free lunch on Monday and Friday, and free healthy and not-so-healthy snacks.
- The position is based at our headquarters in San Mateo, CA.
- We are looking for someone to start ASAP.
Think this might be the perfect position for you? Then follow these steps:
- Send an email to: email@example.com.
- Email subject: Customer Support Master.
- Include your resume.
- Include your answer to this sample customer question:
“Can I move my current Backblaze license to my new Mac Computer? If so, how?”
Backblaze is an Equal Opportunity Employer.