Please check out our jobs page for additional great opportunities at Backblaze.
Backblaze’s online backup support team needs a customer support master to help answer any and all questions from our customers. This position is for the Backblaze Online Backup service!
Tech Support Representative
Experience in customer or technical-support is a big plus, but the intense desire to help protect data and the belief that online backup is a critical component of any backup strategy is paramount.
- Customer service & general tech knowledge.
- Understand Mac and Windows computers and their basic workings.
- Triage problems then clearly and concisely communicate solutions via email.
- Reproduce customer issues in a lab environment.
- Categorize common issues.
- Recognize when to escalate issues.
A few other details:
- This is a full-time position and includes healthcare benefits, a 401K plan, stock options, free lunch on Monday and Friday, and free healthy and not-so-healthy snacks.
- The position is based at our headquarters in San Mateo, CA.
- We are looking for someone to start ASAP.
Think this might be the perfect position for you? Then follow these steps;
- Send an Email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Email subject: Customer Support Master
- Include your resume
- Include your answer to this sample customer question:
“Can I move my current Backblaze license to my new Mac Computer? If so, how?”
Backblaze is an Equal Opportunity Employer.