Does it pain you when people lose data? Want to help promote an online backup service that has helped save a marriage, save Christmas, save a photographer’s portfolio, and even bring down an Argentinian counterfeiting crime ring?
Come be our Director of Product Marketing and lead customer acquisition programs! We need someone who is creative and willing to take risks (which will sometimes fail), but is analytical in structuring experiments and measuring success. Sound like you?
Title: Director of Product Marketing
As the Director of Product Marketing, your role will include:
- Both developing product marketing strategies and executing them tactically.
- Focusing on profitable revenue growth, customer acquisition, and brand development.
- Developing PR opportunities and thought leadership content.
- Developing and executing social media campaigns.
- Determining and optimizing advertising placements.
- Pitching opportunities and presenting at conferences and other events.
- Crafting unique messaging and positioning for the online backup service.
- Building out case studies and other content for the Backblaze for Business offering.
- Empowering affiliate partners with enhanced content and tools.
- …and generally coming up with creative, data driven ways to grow Backblaze.
Want to join our team?
Email [email protected][/embed] with the subject “Director of Product Marketing,” include your resume, and include an answer to: “In the first month, what three things would you do to acquire customers; how would you measure success; and how many customers would you expect will result from this?”
Note: position is based in San Mateo, CA.