The Backblaze Partner API enables automation for the creation and management of Backblaze B2 Cloud Storage accounts within your application.
The Backblaze Partner API empowers you to programmatically create and manage a large number of Backblaze B2 Cloud Storage accounts and groups within your applications. This API will allow you to provide a more seamless experience for your customers while offering greater ease of administration for your business.
What the Partner API Provides:
Specifically, the Backblaze Partner API enables you to automate the following:
- Account creation (adding Group members).
- Organizing accounts in Groups.
- Listing Groups.
- Listing Group members.
- Ejecting Group members.
Once you’ve configured the Partner API, you can use the Backblaze S3 Compatible API or the Backblaze B2 Native API to manage your Group members’ Backblaze B2 accounts, including:
- Uploading, downloading, and deleting files.
- Creating and managing the buckets that hold files.
The Partner API will also provide usage reports by Group on a daily basis to provide for ease of billing and management.
If you’re familiar with Backblaze, getting started is straightforward:
- Create a Backblaze account.
- Enable Business Groups and B2 Cloud Storage.
- Contact sales for access to the API.
- Create a Group.
- Create an Application Key and set up Partner API calls.
For additional information, we’ve provided detailed documentation on each of these steps, as well as for each API call and the Usage Reports. You can find links to all these documents in the left hand navigation.