Our online backup team needs customer support zealots to help answer any and all questions from our customers.
Customer Support Representative
Experience in customer or technical support is a big plus, but the intense desire to help protect data and the belief that online backup is a critical component of any backup strategy is paramount.
- Understand Mac and Windows computers and their basic workings.
- Triage problems, then clearly and concisely communicate solutions via email.
- Reproduce customer issues in a lab environment.
- Categorize common issues.
- Recognize when to escalate issues.
A Few Other Details:
- This is a full-time position and includes healthcare benefits, a 401K plan, stock options, free lunch on Friday, and free healthy and not-so-healthy snacks.
- The position is based at our headquarters in San Mateo, CA.
- We are looking for someone to start ASAP.
Think this might be the perfect position for you? Then follow these steps:
Send an email to [email protected][/embed] with the subject, “Customer Support Zealot.” Include your resume and an answer, formatted like an email, to the customer question: “Can I move my current Backblaze license to my new Mac Computer? If so, how?”