Auto-Update: Yes – 12/13/13
2.3.0 was a very successful release, including many performance enhancements. We’ve refined a few more things with 2.3.1, and are auto-updating all users to this version.
Windows and Mac:
– Decrease memory usage in certain corner cases
– Improved support for double byte characters in computer name
– Backblaze Downloader optimized for higher latency connections (download speed increased in some cases)
– Backblaze now runs in 64-bit on more Windows systems
– Miscellaneous compatibility fixes for Mac OS X 10.9 Mavericks
If you wish to update today, get Backblaze version 2.3.1 here.